How to Make Bubble Tea?
Who doesn’t like a satisfying cup of BBT? Sometimes you want to enjoy a cup while working from home. For those who wish to make bubble tea at home, watch our video as 11-year old Eagan together with 13-year old Shyan show you step-by-step on how to make bubble tea.
Here are the bubble tea ingredients list and method used.
INGREDIENTS (For 2 pax)
– 2 cups fresh milk
– 3 tea bags
– 5 tbsp brown sugar
– 3 tbsp white sugar
– 1 cup tapioca pearls
– 1 jug room temperature water
– Ice cubes
– Boil 2 cups of water to make tea in a teapot.
– Leave the teapot aside to cool.
– Boil 2 cups of water in a pan in high heat.
– Pour tapioca pearls into boiling water.
– Boil for 10-15 mins in medium heat and stir constantly.
– Once tapioca pearls are translucent, strain and transfer to an empty bowl.
– With the remaining water in the pan, put brown sugar and white sugar in the pan to make syrup mixture.
– Set fire to low heat and stir constantly for approx. 5mins.
– Pour the syrup mixture into the cooked tapioca pearls and mix evenly.
– While waiting for pearls to cool, remove tea bags from the teapot to prevent bitterness in the tea.
– Assemble the bubble tea by adding the ingredients in this sequence: pearls, ice cubes, tea and fresh milk.
Watch the kids’ bloopers and NG while filming for the video!
Now you can try making your own version of BBT at home and enjoy bubble tea anytime! Subscribe to our YouTube channel here and stay tuned as we bring you more fun and interesting lifestyle content!